● Oversee the organization's financial activities, analyze the company's financial strengths and weaknesses, propose strategic directions, and oversee all aspects of the company's financial success.
● Manage financial objectives, meet revenue and earnings goals, keep cash flow stable, cut costs, and ensure proper control.
● Manage and operate an efficient and effective finance organization by providing financial planning and analysis, treasury, tax, a healthy cash flow, and other finance operations.
● Provide financial forecasting and modeling based on the company's past performance as well as internal and external factors that may affect revenue and expenses to create profit projections for the CEO.
● Establish and control effective budgeting process, ensure goal on margin is met, costs controlled by every department, manage and constantly improve company's cash floor.
● Develop tools and systems to provide financial and operational information to the CEO and make actionable recommendations on strategy and operations.
● Develop financial scenarios on the potential impacts of a variety of economic conditions on the organization's revenues.
Operational objectives include but not limited to:
● Build an efficient financial model for the company by establishing area specialists' roles in the department.
● Make an audit of processes, and people in the service assessment, propose and implement the necessary changes.
● Manage outsourced accounting in the countries of presence (KZ / UZ / US and other countries in the future).
● Ensure effective management reporting, consolidated management reporting and implement reporting according to IFRS standards.
● Put together the company's financial indicators.
● Set up and manage the budgeting process.
● Provide an effective cash flow management.
● Ensure and conduct annual external financial audits.
● Conduct annual internal audits in the countries of presence (KZ / UZ / US and other countries in the future).
● Lead company/project financial evaluation.
● Interact and cooperate with potential investors.
● Minimum 10 years of Accounting/Financial Experience with 3-5 years in a senior management role in business organizations
● Bachelor's and Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, MBA, Business, Business/Administration, Economics, or Management
● Fluent spoken English and Russian; knowledge of the Armenian language would be an advantage
● In-depth knowledge of the best practices in the field of international financial accounting and reporting
● Experience and/or passion to build the whole process of finance in a startup
● Interest in the online shopping and digital sectors
● Proactive and persistent personality with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
● Effective leader and collaborative team member with exceptional interpersonal communication (written and verbal) skills
● Advanced PC skills (Microsoft Office)
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to email their CVs to email@example.com. Please, clearly mention the position title in the subject line.